June 16, 2014

Anniversary Trip Day 1: Airport & California Adventures


Well we have been married officially for a year! This past year I have learned so much about my husband. We have definatly had our ups and downs but they have made us a stronger couple. For our one year anniversary we decided to go to DISNEYLAND! Which is my favorite place one earth!


Day 1: We woke up bright and early to head to the airport. Luckily I have the bestest friend ever, who woke up even earlier to take us up to Salt Lake! Thanks Candace! This flight was my first flight by myself and not with a dance group or my parents. Not going to lie I was pretty nervous. Once we got on the plane I thought to myself, "Oh that wasn't bad at all!" The flight was smooth and short! I love flying with my husband, we had some good laughs on that plane!
Once we landed in LAX we grabbed our luggage and went outside to wait for our shuttle to take us to the hotel. (So we thought) We had a funny experience dealing the shuttles. A week before our trip I called our hotel and asked about the shuttle service the lady said it was right outside the baggage claim. So we waited for awhile for our shuttle and finally a shuttle came with the Marriott on it. So we got on and the driver said Marriott on something we couldn't understand him (he had a heavy accent) we thought it sounded right....Long story short....WE WENT TO THE WRONG HOTEL!!! So after going back to the airport and getting on the right shuttle we FINALLY got to our hotel to check in.

After we checked in we headed to California Adventures! Which was perfect not to crowded and lines not to long EXCEPT the Cars ride! (2 hour wait not even joking)


All in all it was a great first day in Cali, here are some pictures of our first day!

Ready to take off :)


Eating at Flo's Diner in Cars Land :)



Cars land is AMAZING!





Toy Story ride! (One of Mickal's favorite)



Standing at the pier :)


Standing in line for cars for 2 HOURS!!



Finally on the ride!






Don't mind my face! Mickal looks so calm lol




Little mermaid ride...so cute!!




So I died and went to heaven! The best corn dogs ever!!




Yeah those apple slices are probably the healthiest thing we ate the whole trip!
 



Best corn dog ever!!!!!




































 photo BritSig3_zpsdf72b790.png
 

No comments:

Post a Comment